Volunteers for the local Peacham Study Committee held an organizational meeting. The following attended: Anna Rubin, Sean Markey, Cathy Browne, Molly Willard, Cornelia Hassenfus, Jessica Roy, Mike Heath and Margaret Maclean.
This group is acting as a committee of the board and will report to the school board. Mike and Cornelia represented the board at the meeting.
The group discussed the flowing topics.
- Why a local study committee?
- What is the current state of Act 46 activity in the district?
- What is the task of this working group?
It was agreed the working group would:
- Consider all viable options available for Peacham School
- Gather evidence as to how each option meets the goals of the law
- Research the possibilities
- Make recommendations to the board