Attendees: Anna Rubin, Molly Willard, Cornelia Hassenfus, Jessica Roy, Mike Heath and Margaret Maclean.
The group decided to begin work in two areas:
Communications (Molly, Margaret, Mike ]
- Send Mail Chimp via Mark Clough to inform everyone regarding the work of the group COMPLETED
- Develop a community survey for distribution electronically via mail chimp, Front Porch Forum, and For the Love of Peacham Facebook page along with additional paper copies.
- Target distribution the last week of May.
Evidence-gathering related to how Peacham meets Act 46 goals. (Anna, Jessica, Cornelia)
- Gather census data re grade level cohort groups 0 -18 years.
- Gather data re school choice in grades 7-12
- Gather student performance data K -6
- Gather public performance data 7-12 [Honor roll, awards recognitions, etc. for Peacham students]
- Gather post-secondary data for 18-20 year olds if possible.
The group will use the next two weeks to work on these tasks and report back at our next meeting.